Tuesday to Friday 10:30 am–7 pm
Saturday and Sunday 10 am-7 pm
Click HERE to book your ticket. You are also welcome to visit our exhibition spontaneously without ticket reservation.
Ticket contingents are available at the reception for holders of the ICOM Card and the Kunsthalle Tübingen Annual Pass.
Please note that there may be waiting times when purchasing tickets on site.
Since the Kunsthalle is usually very well visited on weekends, we recommend a visit during the week, preferably also on Mondays.
A valuable experience for children is their participation in the collective exercise COUNTING THE RICE, in which the young visitors can arrive in the here and now.
Stiftung Kunsthalle Tübingen
+49 (0) 70 71 / 96 91-0
Monday to Friday
+49 (0) 70 71 / 96 91-20
during opening hours
adults 10 €
reduced 8 €
annual ticket: 30 €
Free for visitors 18 and under.
Free for students on Thursdays.
By appointment, we allow students in class with supervisor from Tuesday to Friday (except holidays) the entrance from 8:30 clock.
The Kunsthalle Tübingen is open for you. Click HERE to book your time slot ticket or call us. Of course, we are also happy about your spontaneous visit to the Kunsthalle Tübingen.
In order to guarantee you a safe Kunsthalle visit, we ask you to consider the following points:
- The 2G rule (exceptions to the 2G+ rule) for a visit to the Kunsthalle applies to:
- Individuals who have received verifiable booster vaccinations. They do not need to present an additional test.
- If the second vaccination (basic immunization) was not more than three months ago. They also do not have to show an additional test.
- Convalescents whose infection occurred no more than three months ago are also exempt from an additional test if the status is detectable with a PCR test result.
- The 2G+ rule for visiting the art gallery applies:
- If you have been vaccinated or recovered and the vaccination or infection occurred more than six months ago. You must also have a valid negative Corona rapid test or PCR test.
- Children up to 7 years of age are exempt from the 2G+ rule. Pupils can also visit the Kunsthalle with a current student ID or a negative rapid test result from the educational institution or a testing station. Exception: During the vacation season, children and adolescents must also present a current negative Corona test. Further exceptions can be found in the current Corona rules of the state of Baden-Württemberg.
- Due to the Corona regulation of the state government of Baden-Württemberg, the 2G+ rule (access only for vaccinated or recovered persons, who have also a valid negative Corona rapid test or PCR test) currently applies for access to the Kunsthalle.
- Wearing an FFP mask (for persons 18 years and older) is required during the visit.
- Children and adolescents are also required to wear masks.
- Please note the new entrance and exit situation
- A minimum distance to the next person of 1.5 m must be maintained.
- We provide disinfectants
- During our guided tours and offers, we make sure that the safety distance between the participants is maintained. Therefore we reserve the right to limit the number of participants if necessary.
Thany you for your understanding and we look forward to your visit!
NEW! Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday to Sunday
11 am – 6 pm
11 am – 7 pm
Students in a class group with a supervisor are admitted from Tuesday to Friday (except public holidays) from 8:30 a.m. by prior arrangement.
The Kunsthalle Tübingen is open on public holidays (also Mondays)
Bus 5, 13, 17 and 2/5
On Saturdays the trip with the Tübingen city bus is free of charge.
Please follow parking directions
Tübingen Main station is located directly next to
the Main bus station.
Tuesday to Friday 10:30 am–7 pm
We offer delicious breakfast, pasta, “Vesper”, “Flammkuchen”, salats, soups and freshly baked cake for coffee time.
Cafe Kunsthalle can be rented for events. Please contact us.