Tuesday to Friday 10:30 am–7 pm
Saturday and Sunday 10 am-7 pm
Click HERE to book your ticket. You are also welcome to visit our exhibition spontaneously.
Ticket contingents are available at the reception for holders of the ICOM Card and the Kunsthalle Tübingen Annual Pass.
Please note that there may be waiting times when purchasing tickets on site.
In preparation for your visit, we would like to point out that some of the artworks on display may be disturbing and that some artworks contain painful borderline experiences of Abramović’s own body. Children and young people under the age of 16 are therefore only admitted when accompanied by their parents/guardians.
Since the Kunsthalle is usually very well visited on weekends, we recommend a visit during the week, preferably also on Mondays.
We thank you for your understanding.
Stiftung Kunsthalle Tübingen
+49 (0) 70 71 / 96 91-0
Monday to Friday
+49 (0) 70 71 / 96 91-20
during opening hours
adults 10 €
reduced 8 €
annual ticket: 30 €
Free for visitors 18 and under.
Free for students on Thursdays.
By appointment, we allow students in class with supervisor from Tuesday to Friday (except holidays) the entrance from 8:30 clock.
In preparation for your visit, we would like to point out that some of the artworks on display may be disturbing and that some artworks contain painful borderline experiences of Abramović’s own body. Children and adolescents under the age of 16 are therefore only admitted when accompanied by their parents.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Kunsthalle Tübingen is open for you. Click HERE to book your time slot ticket or call us. Of course, we are also happy about your spontaneous visit to the Kunsthalle Tübingen.
We continue to request proof of a negative corona test for participation in our events and workshops.
In order to guarantee you a safe Kunsthalle visit, we ask you to consider the following points:
- Due to the Corona regulation of the state government of Baden-Württemberg, the 3G rule (access only for vaccinated, recovered or tested persons) currently applies for access to the Kunsthalle. Alternatively, a valid vaccination certificate, proof of recovery, a negative rapid antigen test that is not older than 24 hours or a negative PCR test that is not older than 48 hours are permitted. Children up to the age of 6 are exempt from the rule.
- You can download our hygiene concept (in German) here: DOWNLOAD HYGIENE CONCEPT
- Wearing an ffp mask and medical mask is required during the visit.
- Please note the new entrance and exit situation
- A minimum distance to the next person of 1.5 m must be maintained.
- We provide disinfectants
- During our guided tours and offers, we make sure that the safety distance between the participants is maintained. Therefore we reserve the right to limit the number of participants if necessary.
Thany you for your understanding and we look forward to your visit!
NEW! Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday to Sunday
11 am – 6 pm
11 am – 7 pm
Students in a class group with a supervisor are admitted from Tuesday to Friday (except public holidays) from 8:30 a.m. by prior arrangement.
The Kunsthalle Tübingen is open on public holidays (also Mondays)
Bus 5, 13, 17 and 2/5
On Saturdays the trip with the Tübingen city bus is free of charge.
Please follow parking directions
Tübingen Main station is located directly next to
the Main bus station.
Tuesday to Friday 10:30 am–7 pm
We offer delicious breakfast, pasta, “Vesper”, “Flammkuchen”, salats, soups and freshly baked cake for coffee time.
Cafe Kunsthalle can be rented for events. Please contact us.